To promote the application of Biblical spirituality by the Body
of Christ in the world in order to pursue the transformation of
individuals and communities and help fulfill God’s plan of
redemption for a fallen world.
1. Christian Ministers, Leaders, and Pastors of Local Churches
2. Community Leaders and Influencers
I. Educate : Transforming the mind and heart.
• Offer certificate programs in Biblical Spirituality and
• Conduct seminars that promote expressions of Biblical
Spirituality such as:
- Nurturing Marriage and Family Life
- Biblical Leadership and Mentoring
- Financial Stewardship
- Creation Care
- Building Your Prayer Life
- Christian Response to Crisis and Disaster
II. Demonstrate: Transforming Behavior.
• Establish mentoring/coaching relationships that help promote
personal accountability among Christian leaders/ministers
• Facilitate personal and small group retreats/prayer and
fasting activities that promote the practice of the spiritual
• Conduct training in organic farming in actual model farms.
• Engage volunteers in actual relief/rehabilitation work
among disaster survivors.
III. Propagate: Transformation Sustained
• Establish a team of like-minded
workers who will help implement the three-fold strategy of TSWTC
• Recruit and train other leaders who have caught the vision
of TSWTC and who can help propagate its mission
• Establish Centers for Biblical Spirituality/Formation
(like the one already existing in Ubay, Bohol)
• Develop models of organic farming
• Build up resources/capacity for responding to crisis and