Through out church history, we see
how God’s power is unleashed through the prayer of His people
(Acts 2: 42-47). Undoubtedly, prayer is of prime importance to
a believer’s walk with God and ministry. It’s in this
light that the Philippine Council of Evangelical Churches established
the Prayer Shield Network (PSN).
We envision prayerful pastors, church leaders and members as empowered
Church servants growing together in Christ-likeness and advancing
the Kingdom of God.
We disciple the body of Christ to become committed prayer shield
partners to their pastors and church for empowerment to obey all
• Being prayerful because apart
from God we can not do anything (dependent in Jesus and the
power of the Holy Spirit).
• Rely on the Power of the Word of God and the Holy Spirit
for faith and practice (prayer, guidance etc.).
• Cultivate love and servanthood in ministering to one
• By grace, practice the Beatitudes of Jesus in Matthew
5 in serving the Lord and the people we serve.
• Practice openness, honesty, purity, respect and integrity
in serving God and man.
• Consider others better than ourselves
• Learn from one another
• Always be a blessing
• Be thankful at all times
• Always give God the Glory
1. To watch and pray at
all times for wisdom, anointing, protection and wait for God’s
direction and open doors to where He is at work and there we
join Him to serve the body of Christ in advancing His Kingdom..
2. To share the vision to the body of Christ
through the Pastoral movements nationwide, Church pastors and
leaders and work with them.
3. To mobilize and conduct trainings, seminars
and conferences on Unleashing the Potential Power of Prayer
in the Church and Unleashing Prayer Power for Pastors to build
his/her prayer shield partners.
4. To equip and mentor the Prayer Partners of
5. To hold Prayer retreats/ summit for the Pastors
and church leaders for revival and greater intimacy with Jesus.
6. To teach the Church to propagate the gospel
through Prayer Evangelism and the Word of God.
7. To equip the Church through the ministry
of Jesus in prayer & fasting, powerful preaching & teaching,
prayer healing and deliverance manifested through the power
of the Holy Spirit
8. To network with other prayer groups to ensure
unity and power in prayer.
9. To build a strong Prayer Shield Team
to pray weekly and monthly overnight prayer for PCEC and the
Body of Christ, the Philippines and join global prayer initiatives.