1. Honoring Jesus Christ through prayer,
worship and obedience to his word, in the power of the Holy Spirit;
2. Pursuing vital relationship with a small group of men, understanding
that he needs brothers to help him keep his promises.
3. Practicing spiritual, moral, ethical, and sexual purity;
4. Building strong marriages and families through love, protection,
and biblical unity;
5. Supporting the mission on his church by honoring and praying
for his pastor and by actively giving his time and resources;
6. Reaching beyond any racial denominational barriers to demonstrate
the power of biblical unity.
7. Influence his world, being obedient to the Great Commandment
(Mark 12:30-31) and the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20).