The Christian Development
Centre, CDC is a 350-bed capacity and five-story building, located
inside Tagaytay Country Homes 3 a plush subdivision in Barangay
Crossing Silang East. The ministry of CDC which started in 1994
is managed by the Philippine Council of Evangelical Churches, the
largest network of evangelical denominations, churches, para-church
and missions organizations in the country.
CDC is the ideal venue for conferences and
seminars, meetings, retreats, camps and other church related activities.
CDC is also home away from home, an ideal vacation or retreat facility
for pastors and ministers, individuals and families. The facility
has two auditoriums, three function rooms, a spacious lobby and
registration area, a lounge and a library. CDC’s in-house
food service, through the years, is known for our good food and
now also serves healthy food alternatives.
1. To make CDC a primary venue for retreats,
trainings, seminars, conferences, conventions and other church-related
2. To promote CDC as a partnership of PCEC with churches in fulfilling
the Great Commission.
3. To create and sustain health awareness within the body of Christ.
4. To post higher occupancy and profitability.
5. To develop a higher level of Christian maturity among the workers
6. To aim for excellence in service-oriented ministry.
7. To foster goodwill to the community.
1. CDC to become the first choice of PCEC
member bodies as well as to non-members when looking for a venue.
2. Introduce healthy food alternatives and influence people towards
a healthier lifestyle.
3. Minimize expenses and maximize occupancy.
4. Teach, inspire and motivate workers/staff towards a Godly lifestyle.
5. Continue building renovations/improvements and upgrading of
6. Contribute to the upkeep and development of the subdivision
and to reach out to the underprivileged in the community.